Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 3 May 2013


Hello Friends!
I'm working on Teacher Gifts.
I want to share a few more Teacher Gifts that can be used with the
My inspiration started with a simple cardboard cup holder from Jack In The Box.
(I've done similar projects for Christmas/Neighbor gifts).

Thank you to 2 silly monkeys for the new version of the M&M poem print out.
http://2sillymonkeys.blogspot.co.uk/

I simply added a few Teacher gifts that followed the theme of the poem,
 I made a bookmark from School Themed Fabric and added crayon buttons.
Teacher Bookmark is lined with interfacing stabilizer.
(Fabric was found at JoAnns Fabric Store)
I also covered clothes pins with ribbon to attach the poem to the box.

 The best part of the gift is a FULL  JAR of  M&M's!
Home made M&M cookies are also great!
I also made a half apron made from Teacher Themed fabric with pockets for art projects.
Other items to add:
hand written appreciation card

 Box of Crayons
Gift Cards/Gift Certificates
School Supplies

Simple to make!
Begin with a drink/cup holder
(This is how the box looks after I spray painted it with Chalkboard Spray Paint.)
I had my daughter write on the box with white chalk on the box.
It really works!
Let your imagination and creativity take over and have fun!

(The flat crayons and hand buttons by Favorite Findings can be found at JoAnns Fabric Store.)

Enjoy!
Thank you Teachers!
We appreciate you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment