Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 October 2011


 Welcome the Holidays with Handmade Creations!
 Christmas Creations that bring Holiday Cheer to your Holiday Decor!
(Image from Better Homes and Garden.)
I was excited to find this Christmas arrangement from bhg in my email today, as it is similar to my 
Seasonal Fall Decor post shown HERE.


This pottery vase has proven to be very versatile for all seasons.
From Winter, Valentines, Easter/Spring, 4TH of July to Fall and Christmas.
BELIEVE In The SEASON.

Adorable lollipops from Better Homes and Garden
Sweet Treats
    Make a tasty felt lollipop by sandwiching a poster board circle between two decorated felt circles; sew the stack together with a blanket stitch, leaving a small opening for the stick. Cut a length of dowel and insert it in the bottom of the lollipop. Hot-glue a ribbon bow to the dowel and display in a small vase filled with tiny marshmallows.

I'm a fan of these adorable treats--you may remember my "Sweet Treats" from
The Twelve Days Of Creative Christmas 
Candy Cane Countdown


Joyous Noel:  Fabric Scraps created into a Christmas Tree--Love the RED Frame!
 Handmade Red Burlap Pillow with white (paint) stenciling
"Cute As A button" Wreath (below)
A great gift for your crafty friends.
Who doesn't love buttons?


Enjoy!
(images from bhg)
I will return with Pine Cones!
I'm buried in projects, mostly Home Improvement for the Holidays!
I'm working on new pillows, recovering chairs, spray painting, and the list goes on!
I'm also sewing apples and pumpkins and cupcakes oh my!
(Thank you Dear Etsy friends).
What are you  working on?
Beautiful Fall Days are HERE!
It's wonderful!
Thank you friends for visiting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment