Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 2 May 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gifts!                       
You may remember the M&M Poem from last year.

I found the small clear paint cans from Michael's Craft Store.
We decorated our cans with Teacher Stickers from Stickopotamus Back To Class SPSN03.
(The stickers may no longer be available).
One large bag of M&M's 42 Ounce size (Walmart) will fill two cans.

We attached My Magnificent and Marvelous Teacher poem to the cards along with a note.
Enjoy!

Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.

You place knowledge in my hands,

that melt into my heart and live forever!
You're a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" Teacher!
Thank you for being my M&M!




0 comments:

Post a Comment