Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 11 October 2012

Hello Everyone!
Can yo believe Halloween will soon be here?
The Seasons come and go way too quickly!
But I must say........
There is JOY in every season!
I'm finding JOY in my Halloween Tree!

Halloween/Fall is certainly a fun month to decorate!
This is what I've been working on.
I'm bringing the outdoors inside!
It's a Halloween Tree!
I plan to change the tree through the upcoming Holidays...
  Thanksgiving and Christmas!
I found the twig branches on the side of the road in my neighborhood.
The branches had just been cut down, and waiting for me!
I peeled the branches of dead leaves down to the bare twigs.
(The tree was actually used for a previous project before this one, more on that later).
The base of the tree is inside a Umbrella Bucket, which I found at Pier One.
The bucket is filled with heavy rocks with pine cones covering the rocks.
The fun part is hanging your favorite "Spooky"  Halloween decorations!
My sister from Annie Moore Fabric made the adorable Halloween Bags.
The bags will be filled with TREATS!
Happy Fall!
Thanks for visiting!
(PS. It's a beautiful 70 degrees!)

Somewhat Simple

0 comments:

Post a Comment