Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 28 April 2012

Hello...I'm back!
I'm finally finished with the 
Reversible "Apple Of My Eye" Twirly Skirts!
I 've been having a great time with the possibilities and
endless ideas of mix and matching the beautiful
fabrics and patterns from this fun fabric line!
My daughter and her friend have been enjoying the possibilities of a fun
SOCK HOP from their school!
I embellished lime green shirts with fabric flowers.


 The fabrics are featured in the previous post.
You can purchase the fabrics from:
My  favorite fabric from this line is the red apple polka dots!
So,I think I'm going to make red apples next!







The fabrics below show the reverse side of the twirly skirt.
Two skirts for one!
We are ready for summer!
I like to make my twirly skirts full,
so I use one yard of  fabric for each side.
Thanks for visiting!





0 comments:

Post a Comment