Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 16 November 2011




Hello Friends! How are you all?  November is a beautiful time of year. It's also a busy time of year. Here's a little inspiration using frames. I love the creativity of crafting with frames and tags!  I'm inspired by the beautiful color harmony in this adorable paper collage, along with the choice of embellishments using black and white photos.  I think the mixture of black and white photos with the soft colors of gray and yellow make this creation timeless.





When I see photo creations done with tags, charms and paper crafting,  I 'm excited to put all the scraps of ribbon, lace, and stray buttons along with copies of old photos to good use!




I especially LOVE this idea! Everyone loves a personalized gift made especially for them. This is a great time to think about how you can add a little charm and personality to your gifts. When December comes, you will be glad you took the time to create a keepsake.

 Have a Wondeful Wednesday!
Holiday Photo Tips coming up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment