Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 November 2011



Cheers to founder of  American Girl Dolls!

My oldest daughter has grown up with American Girl Dolls, she loves the history and culture of each and every doll that has been introduced to American Girl over the past 25 years. Now my younger daughter has become very excited about American Girl Dolls.  As a parent, I love what American Girl stands for and continues to stand for.  In a world filled with modern technology, we are in need more then ever for our young daughters to have Dolls that encourage, uplift and teach.  I love the History books that take you back to the time period of our Grandmothers and Great Grandmothers. My oldest daughter has grown a greater appreciation for reading through American Girl Dolls.  Happy Birthday and Thank you to Pleasant Rowland- American Girl Founder. I admire you!

"Trust your instincts to lead you in the right direction".
                                           Pleasant Rowland

0 comments:

Post a Comment