Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 11 February 2012

Hooray!  What a "Sweet" day!
The Simply Sweet Cupcake Bag PDF Pattern is BACK and available in my etsy shop!
It's back to celebrate a Happy Valentines Day and "Spring" into a Happy Easter!
This Cupcake Bag is loved by little girls everywhere!
I've made it for many Birthday Parties and Celebrations!
Hang your cupcakes on your dining room chairs and Welcome smiles!
I like to fill my cupcake bag with a children's apron, cookie cutters,
 frosting and all the
"sweet" supplies for cupcake treats!
Be sure to include my Swiss Rolls!

Great FUN for Valentines and Easter!

I'm back with a renewed spirit and a creative desire to get sewing again!
It's been great to take a little break!
I'm not sure how productive I'm going to be, but I must say,
I've missed my sewing machine, I've missed my fabric and I've missed all of you!.

I think the changing seasons have a way of renewing our spirits!
I'm returning from a fun Disneyland trip with my family.
I've seen a lot of red and white polka dots this past month.
It's made my heart smile.
I realize:
It's a good thing to have a creative outlet of some kind!
We all need to find the time to do more of the things we LOVE to do!

Fill your soul with JOY!
Have a "Sweet" Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment