Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 January 2012

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for your friendly emails. 
Life is good, family is good, and all is well.
I'm just taking a break from this fun journey.
I'm reevaluating how I'm spending my time for 2012.

As my kids grow older, I find my time with them extremely valuable.
They are all growing up way too fast!

My Etsy shop is currently closed. 
I will keep you posted.

I love the creativity and inspiration that is all around us on the web.
I love your comments, your support and cherish the friendships I've made. 
This may be a temporary thing, I'm not sure.
 I just want to let you know why there has
been a lack of posts for the last several weeks.
I love my followers and appreciate you all so much!

Thank you for your understanding!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment